Experience. Knowledge. Dedication.
- Project Manager and Estimator. Completion of numerous commercial, industrial, retail, and supermarket projects for companies like Shawâ€™s, Han naford, Samâ€™s Club, and Costco.
- Engineering department at Shawâ€™s Supermarkets. 70 projects completed annually.
- Developed close relationships with real estate, store planning, construction, outside architects/engineers, risk management, security, facilities and operations
- Director of Construction and Asset Management, responsible for all con struction related activities across the United States and supported the permitting and entitlement.
- Management of $750M development plan
- Experience with multiple large general contractors
- Massachusetts Construction Supervisorâ€™s License and additional industry certifications
- Managed multiple location facilities and maintenance and significantly sized work crews of mechanics and facilities engineers
- Accounting experience with past accounting positions
- Detail to accuracy in all day to day activities
- Attention to continued vendor relations & satisfaction
- HR management & training
Gary’s applies his managerial, analytical and competitive skills at all levels of the projects he manages. He oversees estimating and project management responsibilities for major commercial/ industrial construction including budgeting, scheduling, subcontractor selection and management of all field coordination with the construction supervisor. He also ensures effective communication among owners, architects, engineers, government officials, agencies, subcontractors and others integral to each project.
Prior to joining NPC&M Gary’s construction experience included Project Management with Fulcrum Assoc. Inc, Amherst, NH, Harvey Construction, Bedford, NH; RM Aho & Sons Construction, Inc., Nashua, NH; Middlesex Corporation, Chelmsford, MA
Gary’s educational background includes an Associate Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of New Hampshire and a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Fresno State University.
His interest includes little league coaching, fishing, golfing, sailing……
I have been married to my wife Kim for 32 years and we have two grown sons. In our spare time we enjoy the west coast of Florida. Boating and fishing is our favorite pastime while away.
Specializing in entitlements, estimating, and procurement of design professionals, project supervision and project management, Keith is able to take a project from schematic through to opening.
The following represents a sample of some of the projects Keith has completed throughout his career:
Shaw’s, Fresh Markets, Ahold Delhaize brands (Stop & Shop, Giant-Carlisle, Giant-Landover & Peapod)
CVS Stores, Walgreen’s Remodels, Home Depot, Kohl’s, Michael’s Craft Store, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond, BJ’s Wholesale Club
Dental offices, Warehouse Expansion & Improvements, Laboratories, Restaurants, Gas stations, Multi-Tenant Strip Malls, Parking Lot Improvements, Richtree Market, Wheaton College