Experience. Knowledge. Dedication.
- Project Manager and Estimator. Completion of numerous commercial, industrial, retail, and supermarket projects for companies like Shawâ€™s, Han naford, Samâ€™s Club, and Costco.
- Engineering department at Shawâ€™s Supermarkets. 70 projects completed annually.
- Developed close relationships with real estate, store planning, construction, outside architects/engineers, risk management, security, facilities and operations
- Director of Construction and Asset Management, responsible for all con struction related activities across the United States and supported the permitting and entitlement.
- Management of $750M development plan
- Accounting experience with past accounting positions
- Detail to accuracy in all day to day activities
- Attention to continued vendor relations & satisfaction
- HR management & training
- Planned and executed 120-acre site package (business park) with retention pond, CSX rail, 20 acres of paving and a distribution facility
- Managed several high visibility retail projects in New York City
- Completed boutique and luxury retail projects in multiple states
- Worked with owners from multinational corporations to sole proprietors providing on time and high-quality delivery
- Developed and implemented national retail construction roll out program
I have been married to my wife Kim for 32 years and we have two grown sons. In our spare time we enjoy the west coast of Florida. Boating and fishing is our favorite pastime while away.
Specializing in entitlements, estimating, and procurement of design professionals, project supervision and project management, Keith is able to take a project from schematic through to opening.
The following represents a sample of some of the projects Keith has completed throughout his career:
Shaw’s, Fresh Markets, Ahold Delhaize brands (Stop & Shop, Giant-Carlisle, Giant-Landover & Peapod)
CVS Stores, Walgreen’s Remodels, Home Depot, Kohl’s, Michael’s Craft Store, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond, BJ’s Wholesale Club
Dental offices, Warehouse Expansion & Improvements, Laboratories, Restaurants, Gas stations, Multi-Tenant Strip Malls, Parking Lot Improvements, Richtree Market, Wheaton College
- Managed multiple ground up retail construction projects in numerous states concurrently.
- Managed remodels of open stores in both Manhattan and Queens.
- Acted as a central point of contact with architectural and engineer teams on large scale multifaceted projects.
- Experience with local government planning and zoning as well as permit procurement.
- Facilitated the rebranding of a full grocery chain buy out.
- Excellent track record of completing multiple retail tenant fit ups, remodels and expansions on time and within budget.