Experience. Knowledge. Dedication.
Bill is the founder of NPC&M, LLC with over 30 years in the construction industry. He offers his customers a higher level of services and has grown NPC&M, LLC to be a successful and well-respected company earning repeat business with companies like BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc, Jones Lang LaSalle, Kimco Realty, Harbor Freight Tools, Bed Bath & Beyond, Alene Candles, LLC, and Gray Farm Realty.
- Project Manager and Estimator. Completion of numerous commercial, industrial, retail, and supermarket projects for companies like Shawâ€™s, Han naford, Samâ€™s Club, and Costco.
- Engineering department at Shawâ€™s Supermarkets. 70 projects completed annually.
- Developed close relationships with real estate, store planning, construction, outside architects/engineers, risk management, security, facilities and operations
- Director of Construction and Asset Management, responsible for all con struction related activities across the United States and supported the permitting and entitlement.
- Management of $750M development plan
MANAGING MEMBER | ACCOUNTING
Kelli helped to found NPC&M in 2008. She has over 25 years of accounting experience and is now the Managing Member of NPC&M, LLC. Kelli provides administrative support to the team in addition to overseeing the accounting operations, human resources and payroll duties for National Property Consulting & Management, LLC.
- Accounting experience with past accounting positions
- Detail to accuracy in all day to day activities
- Attention to continued vendor relations & satisfaction
- HR management & training
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/ESTIMATOR
Derek is a lifelong construction manager with 30 years of diversified experience. He has a well-honed understanding of every aspect of the industry. From concept to completion, he helps clients’ visions become reality with a deeply rooted love of people and construction. He has worked with clients such as Bluemercury, Intermix, Sunglass Hut, Torneau, Covergirl (NYC Flag Ship), Target, NBA Store (NYC Flag Ship), Lux Bond & Green, Van Cleef & Arpels, Hermes and Sephora.
- Planned and executed 120-acre site package (business park) with retention pond, CSX rail, 20 acres of paving and a distribution facility
- Managed several high visibility retail projects in New York City
- Completed boutique and luxury retail projects in multiple states
- Worked with owners from multinational corporations to sole proprietors providing on time and high-quality delivery
- Developed and implemented national retail construction roll out program
SERVICE FACILITY MANAGER
I graduated college in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science degree and was a public school teacher for four years. After this stint, I left teaching to work for Shaw’s Supermarkets. I spent 26 years there in their facilities dept, ending my career with them as a regional facilities manager. From there I joined FM Facility Maintenance and ran the Ahold New England account. In 2016, I joined Roche Bros. Supermarkets and was their Director of Facilities and Capital Improvement for over five years. In March of 2021, I joined NPC&M as a Senior Project Manager and Estimator.
I have been married to my wife Kim for 32 years and we have two grown sons. In our spare time we enjoy the west coast of Florida. Boating and fishing is our favorite pastime while away.
Keith has over 40 years of experience in the construction industry. Having started his career as a mason in a family business, he moved on to commercial remodeling and building homes and developments. Keith has been exclusively in the commercial field for the last 30 years. His experience and extensive fieldwork gives him unique insight into projects from conception to completion.
Specializing in entitlements, estimating, and procurement of design professionals, project supervision and project management, Keith is able to take a project from schematic through to opening.
The following represents a sample of some of the projects Keith has completed throughout his career:
Shaw’s, Fresh Markets, Ahold Delhaize brands (Stop & Shop, Giant-Carlisle, Giant-Landover & Peapod)
CVS Stores, Walgreen’s Remodels, Home Depot, Kohl’s, Michael’s Craft Store, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond, BJ’s Wholesale Club
Dental offices, Warehouse Expansion & Improvements, Laboratories, Restaurants, Gas stations, Multi-Tenant Strip Malls, Parking Lot Improvements, Richtree Market, Wheaton College